(Educational Channel of Karnataka State Open University)
- Recorded Select Lesson Units available in print media for the benefit of students with visual problems (to commemorate the Birth centenary year of Louis Braille) August 2009.
- “Aesthetics of Kalidasa” and “Nature in Kalidasa’s Shakuntala” Interviewed Dr. C.V. Giridhar Shastry, August 2009.
- “The Confession Scene in Racine’s Phaedra” and “The Influence of the French Language on English” Interviewed Dr. John Siluvai. August 2009.
- “The Need for Communicative English” and “Resume Writing”, Interviewed Jayashree Nagabhushan, August 2009
- “Vachana Sangeetha” by Suneetha Hiremath (Coordinated) April 2008.
- “Contemporary Cultural and Literary Theories” Interacted with Dr. Suma. E., February 2008.
- “Readings” Invited Volga, an eminent Telugu writer to read her story “MrinmayeNadam”, the translation of which was read by me. October-November 2007.
- “Bansuri, Tabla and Hindustani Vocal”, Besides recording talks on Texts prescribed for the students of our university, I have also interviewed artist-students of Karnataka State Open University, like . V.L. Sameera Rao Bansuri Vidwan and Vidwan Viswanath Nakod, Tabla/Hindustani vocal Artist.
- “Science Fiction”. Interviewed Dr. Narahari, General Secretary, Indian Association for Science Fiction Studies, 2003.