Work done in USA (a bird’s eye view)
Talks/ Reading of scripts authored by me/ Interactive Sessions on “Theatre in Education” and “Children’s Theatre and Theatre for Young Audiences”.
- Dept of Theatre and Dance, University of Texas, Austin, USA: (November 2009, January, March, July 2010 )
- “Theatre for Persons with Disabilty” VSA arts of Texas, Austin, TX: June-July, 2010.
- Several schools like McCallum Academy for Fine Arts, Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders, Austin, Stree Shakthi, Persephone (scripted by me) were read/discussed/enacted as a demonstration of Educational Theatre. The scripts were also read before the members of Conspire Theatre and Exchange Artists, Austin: January-May 2010
- “Theatre and Arts” at Travis County Correctional Centre, Austin. TX, organized by Conspire Theatre, Austin: April, 2010.
- Department of Theatre, Saginaw Valley State University, MI, USA: March, 2010.
- School of Education, A & M University, Texas, Austin: February, 2010 (with faculty)
- St. Brigid’s Day, Austin: February, 2010
- “Campus to Community”, organized by Fulbright Foundation, Washington D.C., USA: April 2010.
- “Linking Campus to Community”, organized by Fulbright Foundation, Houston, USA: March 2010.
- “Drama Based Pedagogy and Practice” Department of Theatre and Dance, University of Texas, Austin: July 2010 (as an observer)
- “The Culture Scenario in Austin”, MindPop, Austin: April 2010.
- “Actual Lives Theatre Workshop”, VSA arts of Texas, Austin: April 2010 (as an observer)
- “Teaching Artist Webposium”, The Dana Foundation, VSA arts of Texas, The Cultural Arts Division, City of Austin: January 2010.
- Participated in Reading Club activities of the Methodist Church, Austin: July 2010
- Participated in Choir singing at the Methodist Church, Austin: July 2010
- Acted in Tasyam Dadathi Shanthi, a Kannada Play, organized by Kannada Sangha of Austin: April 2010
- Ganapathi-Kubera, a Play in Kannada, scripted by me was produced by Kannada Sangha of Austin, April 2010
- Stree Shakthi Persephone, (scripted by me) were read/discussed/enacted as a demonstration of Educational Theatre, Austin: 2010
- Scripted and Directed the short play Thanksgiving: Remembrance of Things Past, Austin: 2009
Travelled extensively to collect Data, Edited Click to View